Beeswift - B-Brand P1 Mask valved *
Product Reference: [ ]
“*** Due to unprecedented levels of demand we are not currently able to guarantee lead times on dust masks.***
***If your order is urgent please contact us prior to ordering to confirm availability.***
***Orders placed with us will be fulfilled on a first come first served basis as stock becomes available. ***”
• Collapse resistant double shell construction made to withstand hot and humid conditions.
• Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layers around the edges.
• Latex free synthetic rubber head strap.
• Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses / goggles and reduces fogging.
• Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
• Conforms to EN149:2001 +A1:2009 FFP1 NR
For Hazard Type: Toxic dusts.
Example: Working with plastic (non PVC) and some metalwork.
*** *** Corona Virus update: *** ***
We are still trying to fulfil orders as best as we can.
Many manufacturers and suppliers are closed.
Some manufacturers are on extended lead times.
If we are able to fulfil your order we will do so.
If it is not at all possible we will contact you.
If your order is urgent please contact us prior to ordering.
We are running with reduced staff and high workload.
Thank you for your understanding.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This item is subject to VAT at the current rate
Pack of 10 Masks
(Prod ref 2028-2739)
Our Price: £4.55 (£5.46 inc. VAT)
Ten Boxes of masks (100 Masks)
(Prod ref 2028-24082)
Our Price: £42.00 (£50.40 inc. VAT)
(Prod ref 2028-2740)
Our Price: £0.89 (£1.07 inc. VAT)
Some customers who bought this product also bought:
TIMCO - Solo Woodscrews - Countersunk ZYP
Our Price from:£0.74